1. A surgical deposit of $250.00 is due at the time your surgery is scheduled. This surgery deposit is refundable only at the physician’s discretion.
2. All Surgical fees for cosmetic procedures are due and payable by cash or certified check a minimum of 10 days before surgery or at your pre-operative visit.
3. No alcohol for two weeks prior and for two weeks after surgery.
4. If you are over the age of 40 years, an EKG and a chest x-ray is required. If you are under treatment for a medical condition (such as diabetes, hypertension, etc.), you will need to be cleared by your treating physician. If your physician does not think need a chest x ray or EKG, then you do not need one.
5. Females over 40 years of age who are scheduled for breast surgery are requested to obtain a mammogram if they have not had one.
6. Do not take anything that will decrease your bloods ability to clot. This includes fish oil, vitamin E, herbais, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, aspirin, and any aspirin containing medications. You should not take these for 14 days before and after surgery!